The Play On Con dealers room offers a wide variety of collectibles including comics, books, art, toys, games, jewelry, clothing, costumes, and much more! We encourage everyone to come take a look, with no convention pass required!
NEW for the 2016 Dealers Room--The POC Consignment Shop
Try your luck as a dealer without having to invest in a table and without having to spend your entire weekend in the dealers room!
This year at our POC Store vendor tables, you'll still be able use your hard-earned POCmarks to buy cool new stuff like comics, games, and boxes of untold mystery; but now you can also try to make room for your cool new stuff--and make a little real money--by putting your cool old stuff on consignment with us.
Here's the basic process.
- You must contact and be approved by the POC Store Manager before the convention. You will be assigned a vendor code so that we can properly mark and keep up with your merchandise.
- We will place your goods on the POC Store vendor table and make them available for attendees to purchase with either POCmarks or actual cash.
- If your item sells, we will pay you one half of its sale price, regardless of which currency is used to buy it. (Ex: if you have a book priced at $2.00 (US) which sells, you will be paid $1.00 (US) for it, even if it sells for POCmarks.) Any of your items that go unsold will be returned to you.
- The cash price must be agreed upon by the POC Store Manager and the consignee. The POCmarks price, however, is solely the decision of the POC Store Manager.
- The POC Store Manager has the right to reject any merchandise for any reason including, but not limited to, pricing, inappropriate material, or quality.
- All merchandise placed on consignment will be sold "as is."
- All items placed on consignment must be priced between $1 and $100 (US), and in reasonable increments. All prices must be approved by the POC Store Manager.
- You may not purchase your own consignment items for either POCmarks or cash.
- If you wish to place too many items on consignment or the items in question are too large or obtrusive, you may be asked to pay a placement fee or reduce the item/items.
- All unsold items and monies owed must be collected by 2pm Sunday. Any items or money not collected by 2pm Sunday will become the property of the POC Store.
Other questions or concerns? Contact Dan!